Thursday, June 5, 2008

One of those "I never will do this" moments

Do you ever have those things that you say you will never do when you are a mom? Like I will never take naked diaper baby pictures of my children. Well here is a naked diaper picture because well, I do that. Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Lake Powell with Jordan's family and had a wonderful time except for some rainy weather and a visit from the park rangers. But we did snap a few pictures and here is Jack's latest physique.

6 comments:

Ginnie said...

I think Jack might be thinning out.

terynmendenhall said...

Seeing his pictures brings much joy!

Jenny said...

I have those moments all the time, it is a mother's right. Jack is so stinking cute! I can't believe he is getting so big!

Brittany H. said...

It's good to see Jack with a facial expression other than total confusion (like when I am over!). He's a cutie for sure.

Jenna said...

What a cutie!!! This is such a good picture. I'm glad you took a only in the diaper picture!!! He'll love that when he's older. Hope you guys are doing well. When you coming to Vegas again?

Heidi said...

Yeah, that baby is skinny.

And, I don't think it counts as a true nudie pic unless you take off the diaper.

Next time, I want FULL MONTY, please!