Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordy!

It is Jordan's 24th birthday today! I couldn't resist the opportunity to post about my wonderful husband. Jack and I love this MAN so much. I don't think anyone that knows Jordan really thinks ill of him because he is just that kind of person. I am amazed at his patience with me and with Jack. Jordan is hardly ever judgmental or critical and he makes me want to be a better person.
Jordan loves the outdoors. He is a lover of wakeboarding, snowboarding, lizard catching, hiking, fishing, hunting, plant identifying, snake catching, and a lover of his shit-zu (sp?) Daisy. Jordan always knows how to make life exciting. He always likes to be doing something and is constantly thinking of activities for Jack and I to do with him. Jordan always wants to give everyone the chance to come along. He is always inviting friends on our fishing trips, or on camp-outs, or on lake trips. He loves to be with people and has a knack for making friends wherever he goes.

Jordan is an amazing father! From the moment he walks in the door, he is playing with Jack. I really think that Jack gets bored sometimes when it is just he and I home because I don't entertain him like Jordan. There is no doubt in my mind that Jordan's number one priority is his family.

I love Jordan for his high-top converse shoes with shorts days, for his camo hat, for his shaking laugh, for his Financial Fascist ways, for his massive smile, for his sense of humor, for his determination and ambition, for his spontaneous fishing outings, for his jerky pistol, and for his testimony!

6 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

Hope you had a great Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Heidi said...

I love Jordan because he is like, so totally awesome. And because he is so nice to my kids.

Happy birthday, Jordy. We think you are the best!

erynp said...

happy birthday j-town...looking forward to a tasty treat from the jerky pistol!

Jenny said...

Tell Jordan Happy Birthday! Those are some serious wake-boarding skills!

Kelly said...

Happy birthday to Jordan!

By the way "I don't think anyone that knows Jordan really thinks ill of him"?! I don't know anyone who knows the three of you that doesn't adore you all!

Miss seeing you guys!