Friday, May 2, 2008

The Real Girls Retreat

Here are the real Girls Retreat photos...not more of Jordan's fishing trips. I am already looking forward to the next one.
My two sandwich sisters (I am in the middle of these two) Heidi and Courtney.
This was our night out on the town, where we ate dinner at Maggiano's and then headed to the Treasure Island for our show (My sister-in-law Elice, Baby Jackson, and Heather)
This night I was fortunate enough to be baby-less- but some how Ginnie wasn't so fortunate and baby Parker enjoyed the sultry sounds of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and even a little Ella at Maggiano's.
The gracious hosts! Carl B and Marilyn looking stellar.
The little stowaways! These are the three babies that managed to make it to girls retreat. They are all within 2 months of each other, but somehow Jack (the youngest) is the heavy weight of the group. (Jack, Jackson, and Parker)

No comments: