Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas in Vegas

So I am still trying to figure out how to post pictures to this blog so please be patient with the craziness of this.



Grandma Ohlson with her grandsons watching "Dirt Bike Kid" in grandma's bed. Jack was just excited to be included in the big boy stuff.


Grandma Marilyn and Grandpa Bert with our Christmas crew. Jack is sitting on my dad's lap. We celebrated Christmas this year with my parents, Ginnie (my sister), Travis, and their children (all in the stripe pjs), Dan (my brother), Janene and their two boys (in the blue matching pjs).



A Smith Christmas Eve tradition is to perform a live Nativity. It usual consists of some terrible dress-ups from the toy room that have no resemblance to the true dress of that time period. Jordan was the lucky wiseman who got to wear this sexy ensemble to present the Christ child with gifts.


Ciera (Ginnie's daughter) and Luke (Dan's son) were the beautiful Mary and Joseph and Cael (Ginnie's son) was a perfect Baby Jesus.


Jack's 1st Christmas! He actually didn't wake up until noon, so he really missed the action but I was just happy he slept through the night.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Girl--what are you talking about? You totally have glam and glitz! Love your new blog! Now we are totally BFF on the internet!

Ginnie Kimball said...

Nice job on the blog. I keep meaning to join the masses, but it takes me so long to read everybody else's blogs I just don't know when I would have time to actually write my own. :) I will be a regular visitor to yours!

jamieBEE said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!! your little man is SO cute!!

Heidi said...

Hey--do you think Jack could be any bigger? Because if he got any bigger for his age, I think I could get him on television.

Newspapers, at the very least.