Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Jack is nearing the end of his sickness for which we are grateful. The whole sick thing has been several things:

It was Good because he has been very snuggly lately. He snuggled up today and let me sing/read to him for over 20 mins. If you have ever heard my singing, you know that 20 mins. is a very long time for anyone to listen to my angelic voice.

It was Bad because my great sleeper (who has been sleeping through the night pretty much since Christmas) has now reverted back to waking up every three hours for a little mom comfort and nighttime snack.

It was just plain Ugly- his poor little cough and snotty nose.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I usually have to drug my kids to get them to listen to my singing for 20 minutes so he must have been really feeling rough!!

He is a handsome boy though. Snot just doesn't look good on anyone!

Jenny said...

I know the good the bad and the ugly of colds all too well. Good to hear little Jack is feeling better!

Brittany H. said...

Snuggles are great, aren't they? Too bad they usually have to get sick to want to!