Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekend Excursion to Farmington



Of course we had to take pictures of the little kiddies. This time they have matching outfits, thanks to Aunt Eryn, who was kind enough to pick those up! Unfortunately, they weren't as happy as the last photo shoot, but Jack seemed to do pretty well for some solo pictures. Apparently he doesn't like sharing the attention! We were able to have Grandpa Earl and Grandma Alesa with us this week and it always makes for a wonderful time. They always spoil us rotten. I love it because Alesa watches my baby for me so I can go run errands, shop, or just sleep in. Jack loves it because he doesn't have to cry himself to sleep because Grandma Alesa is always willing to rock him to sleep. Jordan loves it because he always gets a good steak meal when they are around. It was really fun to have them here and we only wish that they could come more often.

I talked with my parents over the phone and told them that Jordan had plans to snow skate on Saturday. Instead of trying to explain to them what that is, I will just post a video. It is easier!

6 comments:

Alesa & Earl Ohlson said...

Jordan always manages to have a good time. Hope you can handle the s-p-e-e-d! You are for sure the man of all seasons!

Jeff or Amanda Nemelka said...

Was that Jordan when he was twelve, sliding down the hill? That was awesome...

Ginnie Kimball said...

I loved the photos of Jack. I think he is changing a lot. He is super cute.

Shannan said...

cute baby boy, it makes sharing Grandma O easier, he's so cute we wish we could be there too!

Heidi said...

Sweet baby Jacky Jordan. I love his little rolls and chunk.

I love Jordan, too. We are trying to get Valentine's off to you all, but I'm not sure how that's going to work. You know, because I'm lazy.

erynp said...

That persons's backyard looks awesome!