Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bear Cubs


Today we went to Sportsmans Warehouse in Midvale to go see some bear cubs that they had. Courtney(my sister) was kind enough to accompany us. Of course Jack had to wear his camo hoodie to see the cubs. The cub was only 2 months old but was just as cute as could be. We didn't get to hold him for long, but it was worth the trip and the $15 bucks for the picture. Which we actually got the second one free because as you can tell, Jack's face was covered by the cub in the first picture. I am sure that this will be one of Jack's fondest memories of his childhood.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Darling! But I bet it will be a toss-up--bear cubs or science project.

Jenny said...

I bet that was fun. I think Kurtis and I are going to take Sammy this weekend - she would love it.

SP said...

I can't believe youre holding a bear! Ahh! He looks so cuddily.

Em said...

Awe those bear cubs are almost as cute as jackson, almost.

Shannan said...

so this is what a wildlife major gets you on the weekends huh? better than visiting the local H&R Block for sure!

Jenny said...

Wow Lindsey!!! Tiny Lindsey now has a big baby... that's awesome! So happy you found me. What a cute baby and family you have now, I'm so happy to see you.

Kelly said...

We are going to have to live vicariously through you guys on this one. Between John and I being sick, again, and Nick’s normal load of school work we had to miss the bear cub :0(

Great pictures though! It’s almost like we were there :0)

Jenna said...

Hey Lindsey!! I'm so glad that you emailed me the link to your blog. Well I did start one up...against Michael's will but we have one. Well, I just went to the doctor today and we found out we are having a girl!! We are very excited (or should I say Michael is getting there....he is a little disappointed) Anyway I'm glad we can communicate through the blog world. Let us know the next time you are in town!!