Monday, September 29, 2008

Where Have We Really Been?

I can honestly say that I have been parked on my couch for the last month or so because our little family is happily expecting a new baby. I really don't know how far along I am because I am trying to delay my doctor appointment so that when I go in he will tell me the wonderful news that I am 15 weeks along or something close to when the sickness goes away. Our baby is due at the very end of April so it will put about 19 months in between it and Jack. Crazy- yes!I keep thinking to myself how could I let this happen but we are excited all the same.

So our family life hasn't consisted of anything too exciting lately because I really just try to find the energy to get off the couch. But I have been meaning to post some pictures of Jack


One of Jack's favorite things to do is go on bike rides with Jordan. It really is the cutest thing. Jordan bought Jack a little helmet and so everyday when Jordan comes home from school, Jack will crawl over to his helmet and start hitting it and then go to the door, letting Jordan know that he wants to go on a bike ride.
The helmet is for the size of a 3-year old head but luckily our son has such a big head that he fits into it!
This picture just makes me laugh- he really has quite the funny facial expressions.
Jordan was getting Jack's bath water in and was at the front of the tub while Jack was playing at the end. Jordan somehow missed Jack climbing over the side and into the tub. Apparently Jack couldn't wait to get in the water.

16 comments:

Ashley and Jared said...

congrats... I am so excited for you guys!! you will have to let me know when you are due!!have fun and good luck!

Melissa & Chris Wood said...

That is so exciting that you will have two adorible children. Let Chris and I know if you need anything. I hope you start to feel better.

Amanda said...

Rachel told me about your exciting news a few weeks ago. What a wonderful thing! Kallie and Whitney are 19 mos. apart. While it's tough in the beginning because the older one still needs you so much, it's nice when they're older because they're close enough to play together. I hope things go smoothly for you!

Amanda Nemelka said...

Congrats! I loved having an April baby! I'm sure things will all work out...

Carrie said...

Congrats! You are an amazing mother and I am sure everything will go beautifully. Having an April baby is great, too!

Adrienne said...

Congrats Linds!! We saw your mom and dad this weekend at Spencer's house, and they said they had hardly talked to you because you were too sick to come to the phone when they called!

Perhaps you have tried Zofran? It is the only way I have survived my sickness...in fact, I'm 31 weeks along and I still have to take it to manage my nausea!

But congrats nonetheless!! hang in there!!!

Carol said...

Linds, congratulations.

I have survived having mine 16 months apart. It was all a blur in the beginning but now I am seriously reaping the rewards of having them close in age. Love it!!!

Can Jack get any cuter???

Brittany H. said...

Oh Wow! Congrats! Dash and Claire are 19 months apart--it is an adventure... :)

Jenny said...

Congrats!! We are happy for you!

Kelly said...

Whaaaat! Oh man that's funny. Yep, another cute baby on the way for sure. I hope it's a girl for your sake Lindsey (or do you want another boy so they can be buddies - in that case I hope it's a boy ;0)

Looking forward to pics of your new place when you get feeling better!

Danielle said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

lynda said...

i love it all! the helmet is so cute, and the funny face is adorable and i can't wait until simon is old enough and big enough to be as mischievous as jack! (at the same time i don't want simon to grow anymore. at the wic appt we found out simon is already 14 lb 3 oz, and over 24 inches. can you believe it? he's only 3 months old!)

Camilla said...

Lindsey!! Congratulations! Such exciting news! Your son is adorable! Jordan is a glowing father. What fun. I finally got some new pics and posts up too so if you're feeling up to it, take a read. Hope you're feeling better soon. How was it with Jack?

Ginnie Kimball said...

I love that Jordan takes Jack on bike rides. That is so cute. Love Jack's helmet.

Jenna said...

We are so excited for you guys!! Jack is so cute. That picture makes me laugh too, plus I love that he fits into that helmet!! Cute little boy. WEll, we are off to California to live tomorrow. I hope we can see you guys still so if you are ever in California let us know!!

SP said...

Wahoo!!!!!!!!!Congrats!!!! We love you guys.