Thursday, September 18, 2008

Delicious


I told Jordan yesterday that I think my favorite season is Fall. The weather is beautiful and the changing trees are nice, but I really think that I love Fall best because my favorite little candy becomes available in fun little Halloween displays. I love candy corn. It is the most yummy delicious buttery honey treat. Every time that I go to the store I always pick up a bag during the fall months. This morning after Jack and I had our breakfast I couldn't help but pull him up on the couch with me and we had a few candy corns together. It was fun to pass on this little obsession to Jack!

7 comments:

Brittany H. said...

It's pretty good! It took me awhile to fully appreciate the goodness, but now I'm totally there. Fall is by far my favorite season!! I love football, cute sweaters, changing leaves, etc.

Jenny said...

I love the fall--especially in Kansas--no more awful humid days! As far as yummy Halloween candy goes, count me in for sure!

Amanda Nemelka said...

I'm glad someone likes candy corns because for whatever reason, I can't stand them. Hey...so, when do we get to see you guys?

Josh said...

You and those candy corns. I remember when you found them on sale and bought 10 bags.

Jenna said...

These are some of my favorite candies too!!! I love that they have made pumpkins in the candy corn flavor as well!!

terynmendenhall said...

How do you do your corn? I must bite off the yellow, then the orange, saving the delicious white for the end. I try to get all of one color without biting into the next color. It's nearly impossible and you end up eating way too much candy corn!

Ashley and Jared said...

I would totally have to agree that is this my favorite time of the year for candy!! well i just thought I would write you and see how are you are doing! well I hope all is well!