Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I love this Kid

Since Jack has learned to crawl it has been a little crazy around the house. I love this little boy and couldn't help but post some of his latest pictures. He has become a daddy's boy lately and anytime Jordan is around I don't even try to separate them.


This was my sweet laundry surprise that Jordy brought home for me!


This was Jack's first and last sink bath. He is way too wiggly and slippery to have a sink bath. Plus he was trying to crawl out every time we let go of him for just a second. Also that is my new haircut that I got while we were in Vegas for the 4th of July!


I am obsessed with this little boy!

10 comments:

Jenna said...

First of all, Lindsey, I love the new hair cut and color!!! It is totally cute!! It was great to see you guys over the 4th. Thanks for inviting us over to your parents. We had a great time and the food was fabulous!!! These pics of Jack are so cute!!! I love the one of him in the laundry basket!!!

Danielle said...

I love the haircut! It looks great on you!

Brittany H. said...

Jack is such a cute boy. I'm not just saying that--he really is!!

terynmendenhall said...

Your hair looks awesome. I love it!!

SP said...

I love the doo!

Amanda Nemelka said...

love your hair! And Jack is so grown up looking. I'm pumped you're moving to a Nemelka near you soon. Can't wait to get together...I'm pretty free next week.

Jenny said...

Jack is so stinkin' cute. Samantha loves the laundry basket, and I must admit those little ones are much better than laundry.

You new hair cut is super cute.

Sean and Melissa said...

Your hair looks great! I can't believe how much Jack has grown up in the last few months!

Ginnie Kimball said...

Jack has changed so much. He is so cute. Isn't this such a fun stage. I love how they smile and laugh, but I don't love how they get into everything.
Your hair is super cute. Ciera is going to have a hard time recognizing you again now that you are really blond again.

katie speed said...

Awesome hair cut. it looks great on you.

ps. cute baby