Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jack turns three

Life in Minnesota continues to be great for our family. We just celebrated Jack's third birthday which was exciting because he was really into this one. He has since persuaded me to take off his training wheels so he could ride his bike like his older friend Anthony. To my surprise, he did great and is already riding without any help from me. Now he is obsessed with his bike--he always wants to wash it with Windex and of course ride it.

Jude is talking more and we've decided he's not the best at compromising. From the minute he wakes up, he knows what he wants and tells you what needs to be done to make his life better. To his advantage, he is a cute kid that will melt your heart. He is into kicking balls, swings, and jumping off Jack's mattress into the bean bag chair.

Lindsey and I are busy and happy. Lindsey has a handful of good friends now that she runs around with. She was also just called to be the primary chorister! For those who have heard her sing, you know this callilng is right up her alley. As for me, I'm engulfed with school work and am trying to figure out what direction I want to go in healthcare.

Jude being his cute self.

Here is Jack on day 2 of no training wheels.


Jack and his friend Abe at the museum.







4 comments:

Brittany H. said...

I can't believe he is riding without training wheels! That's amazing. Miss you guys!

Jenna said...

I'm very impressed with Jack's bike ridding skills. I can't believe he is 3 either! Well, good to hear you guys are still doing well. I hope you are staying warm...I hear it gets pretty cold out there.

Darci said...

That is adorable that Jack likes to keep his bike clean. Glad to hear you are enjoying MN!

Makenzie Iorg said...

It looks like you guys are doing great. you're kids are as cute as ever. We miss you!