Monday, April 26, 2010

The Big Day

Graduation has finally come- or almost for me anyways. Jordan finished up his major this semester and I have one more class to take during Spring semester and then I will be finished. So I was able to walk with Jordan even though I haven't completely finished my coursework.
Both Jordan's parents and my parents came up for the graduation. Jack came to the ceremony but we opted to keep Jude home with a babysitter so he could get a good nap. Everything went well except for the pouring rain outside.
In addition to the excitement of graduation, Jordan has been accepted to University of Minnesota's Masters of Healthcare Administration program. He is really excited because this was his first choice. I am still trying to cope with the prospect of single-digit winters, but two years isn't that long. Jack is excited for the move to Minneapolis because his Dad has been pumping him up. We will finally be leaving Provo, and I thought that I would be so excited when the day finally arrived that we left, but the faster it approaches the more anxious and nervous I become. We are just really proud of Jordan's hard work and can't wait for the next adventure.
PS- I feel like I neglected Jude in this update...so here he is swimming in Vegas!







9 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats to both of you on graduation! I am always ready to leave but once we move I wish we could go back. Good luck with the move and your new adventure!

Brittany H. said...

Jack is so dreamy!! And you are as beautiful as ever! Congratulations to all of you for so many accomplishments--way to stick with it!

Amanda said...

What a big day for you guys! Congrats on finishing and the impending move! I bet in spite of the winters, you will love it there. What a wonderful adventure ahead!

Sean and Melissa said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment for both of you! You'll love the midwest!

Heidi said...

Love the darker hair on you, sis. And hey, YOU'RE ALMOST DONE!

SP said...

Congrats to you both! You will love your new venture. I'm sure of it...

Christiana said...

Congrats! We are so happy and excited for you guys and your upcoming adventures. We are going to miss you so much though when you move! You guys have become such wonderful friends.

Unknown said...

Hey guys, I read your blog every once in a while. UMMMM, HELLLOOOOO, WE LIVE IN MINNESOTA!!! We were just at U of M campus a little while ago for a concert. Email me and we can talk all about it! H83gidget@msn.com
Brett and Heather Lindsay

Jenna said...

Congrats you two on graduating!! That is a great accomplishment. I hope all goes well with your move. when are you moving? I wish we could see you guys before you leave!