Sunday, August 23, 2009

Lake Powell

We had another fun time at Lake Powell. It was just my parents and our family, but that's about all we could pull off with little Jack and Jude. Thank you Mom for waking up and feeding Jude at night even when there were bats flying around in the houseboat. Thanks Dad for all the wakeboard runs.
Lindsey, Jack, and I slept on top of the houseboat under the stars each night in our two man (or two adults and a toddler) sleeping bag. Jack, of course, was all over the place and made things interesting.
My Dad and I had a blast waking up to fish the stripper boils.Jack playing on the beach with Lindsey.
Jack is already showing signs of having some serious wakeboarding skills.



This is a classic "I've been out on the lake to long" look.

My Dad taking care of Jude in his famous shark attack shirt that he has been wearing to the lake for the past who knows how long.


3 comments:

Jenna said...

How fun. Jack is getting so big and I love the I've been at the lake too long hair picture. Jude is just so cute and growing up so fast! Keep all the posts coming!!!

Darci said...

Both your boys are getting big! Sounds fun! I love the shark attack shirt ha ha.

Brittany H. said...

Wow, those fish are huge! And, yes, getting sleep is always "interesting" on vacations. Also, I don't know if I ever said this but Jude is such a cute name--love it!